Friday 26 August 2011

why can't the words stick?

So I've just started the second level of french classes at AF Brisbane. I come out thinking that it's going in one ear and catching the TGV straight out again. So many verbs and not enough conversation.
Also the house we're renting is now having open houses every sat til it's sold. I'm getting really tired of it all. Only good point is that it's keeping us keep the house tidy.

Only about 3 weeks until our visa appointment. I've sorted my outfit and G's. Got the all clear from the cops (never a doubt but nice to have the official paperwork) for us both and most of the paperwork is all copied. Just the tickets to buy the week before and print out the bank balances.

Got an updated quote on the moving. We have culled enough to fit into the 20" container. I'm very happy.
Now that G is getting better from a nasty burn to his ankle I can start to destress. Looking forward to the following week as it's MY BIRTHDAY!!! a biggy too.
Goth ball, day at the sea, dinner with friends, lunch with other friends. It should be a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment