Saturday 30 July 2011

possible step forward

Got a letter on wed from the bank of the owner of the the house we're renting til the end of oct.
It appears that the owners have defaulted on the mortgage and WE have to vacate within 62 days (59 now). So that pushes the moving out up by a month. We're not really ready at all for that so it's a bit stressful.
On the down side we'll have no-where to live for about 2 months while we sort everything out.
On the plus side it's making us really push with the visa and shipping things.
Found a lawyer in Sydney that will hopefully help us once we send him the email details of what we want- for a fee of course.
We HAVE to visit Sydney to apply in person for the visas so a little visit will be in order- and fun I hope.
Getting our first international movers coming over on monday for a looksee and quote.
phhhhhhhhh. this is all very tiring.
I've been back 6 weeks from France now and it feels like I haven't stopped yet haven't achieved much either.
I think once I know whether we can get the visas for living in France I will be just a LITTLE STRESSED!!!!
It's going to work though. I am going to succeed. We WILL be living in France for xmas 2011. There- it's sent out to the universe and the universe will agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment