Friday 22 July 2011

The start

So here is the 1st of hopefully many posts in this little blog about our trials and final success (I'm being positive) in moving to France.
So far we have been trying to get advise on the right visa for us to move our little costume business to our house in the Vendee. TO NO AVAIL. No one seems to be able to help us. We've been trying to get advice  for many many months and nothing.


Some background first eh...
Chris (hubby) and I bought a house in France back in Oct 2010 in the deep desire to move there. We are born and raised Aussies but love the culture in Europe and especially France. We have been making historical costumes for re-enactors for over 15 years each and now want to make it our sole employment. France is a much better place to be and have access to the European re-enactment community and all those museums. So we set our berets on the big move.


Problem is we have yet to set up the business properly with website, business cards and the like. We HAVE registered the business name though. I am trying to sort that all out now.
Also we're having the devils job getting visa info as I said above. gggggr


Now back to the present. I have left my job in Qld Health to get the business up and running AND get everything sorted for the move but I just seem to be hitting deadends and frustrations. I will overcome though. I must!



No comments:

Post a Comment